Top 3 Best SD Card Recovery Software Tools You Should Try
Have you lost important files on your SD card after formatting or due to some other reasons? Don’t worry. You can get back the necessary files with the help of effective SD card recovery tools. It isn’t a problem to find programs that promise to retrieve data from your SD card within minutes. But it may be a challenging task to find a really good memory card recovery software that can meet your expectations.
Check the list with the best SD card recovery software you can rely on. To create the list with trustworthy SD card recovery software, we’ve considered such criteria as popularity, user reviews, and features.
Disk Drill takes first place at the top of recovery solutions for the great opportunities it provides. It’s the best SD card recovery software for macOS and Windows. Here are the main pros you will enjoy if you use Disk Drill.
- Easy to use. You can use the software without specific knowledge and skills. The software is very user-friendly.
- Has a free version. One of the advantages of this recovery tool is that you can use it for free. You can recover up to 500MB without any investment.
- Provides great recovery results. It’s based on powerful recovery algorithms that can meet the requirements of both beginner users and experts.
- The Recovery Vault. It’s a great feature that makes it possible to protect the necessary locations from data loss.
- Various scan options. You can choose among quick and deep scanning opportunities.
Disk Drill works effectively in most cases. It can help you restore documents, pictures, videos, audio, and archives. The only thing you should keep in mind is that Disk Drill can’t be used for Linux.
It’s a good choice for professionals. The recovery tool can help you get back information on Windows, Mac, and Linux. The main advantages of the program are listed below:
- A user-friendly interface. You will find it easy to use the R-Studio interface as it has similar features to Windows Explorer.
- Has a built-in hex editor and can provide recovery over the network.
- Has many innovative features: itt supports various file formats, has extensive customization options, can form a virtual image of a physical disk, etc.
You can recover up to 256KB for free. If you need to restore data that weighs more, you need to pay for the use of the tool.
You can use this tool to perform a hassle-free SD card recovery. If you download Recuva, you will enjoy the following features:
- An intuitive interface. The interface is easy to use, even if you don’t have previous recovery experience.
- Can restore different file formats. You can recover over 1000 various formats of files easily.
- Has a free version. It’s possible to recover files for free. If you want to get access to unlimited recovery, choose among three subscriptions.
- Refund guarantee. You’re guaranteed to get back your money in case the Pro version of the software doesn’t work properly.
Video tutorial on how to recover deleted files from an SD card
Have you deleted important files accidentally? Just try one of the recovery tools listed above. You are guaranteed to get back the necessary file within a few minutes. The reviewed recovery tools have advanced features that can help you not only restore the necessary information but also protect it from possible loss in the future. If you use Disk Drill, Recovery Vault will help you protect valuable data from sudden loss.