How to record educational web design videos to watch later with Movavi Screen Capture
When you are trying to learn more about web design by mastering some of the techniques and skills involved, some of the educational videos that are available online could be an immense help. Nowadays you can quite easily find videos that cover pretty much every aspect of web design that you wish to know about, and it is even possible to pick up the skills you need from scratch with their help.
Since these videos are such a useful resource, you may very well want to save some of them so that you can refer to them later on. That is where you may encounter some difficulty however, as most of the streaming videos on websites and other platforms often don’t come with a download link or any other way for you to save them. In short if you want to save any educational web design videos and watch them later – you’ll need the help of Movavi Screen Capture.
Based on its name you may have already surmised that Movavi Screen Capture is a software that will let you record your screen. The reason why it is useful in this particular scenario is because you can set it up to record the educational web design videos directly from your screen, and then save them to watch later. It isn’t even that complicated to do that, and you can just follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture and click on the ‘Record screen’ option.
- Left-click and drag your mouse pointer to draw a frame over the video that you want to record, or alternatively use the dropdown menu under ‘Capture Area’ to select a preset size.
- Make sure the ‘System Audio’ icon is highlighted (in green) and the ‘Microphone’ icon isn’t highlighted by clicking on them.
- Click ‘REC’ when you are ready and the recording will start after 5 seconds during which time you can play the video.
- Click ‘Stop’ when the recording is done and then ‘Save as’ to select a format to save it in.
Although that is all you need to do to save web design videos, there are several other features in Movavi Screen Capture that may help in other situations. In particular you should experiment with tweaking its recording parameters to adjust the frame rate, audio levels, and setting it to record keyboard and mouse actions.
It would also be worth your while to familiarize yourself with its hotkeys as well as the timer that will let you automatically stop the recording after a certain duration. However the feature that may arguably help you the most in Movavi Screen Capture is the ability to cut and trim out any segments that you don’t need after the recording is complete.
All said and done you should have the means to now record any educational web design videos and more using Movavi Screen Capture. Seeing as it is so easy, why not start immediately and use it to record any online video that you feel would be useful right now?