Create Wireframes with PowerPoint and PowerMockup
http://blog.kanojo.de/?p=Should-I-Do-Forex-Trading Should I Do Forex Trading
- 13 great elements under ‘Container’ for you to have a layout of a browser, tablet, media player or an iPhone
- 22 Graphical elements such as Place holder, discount sticker and social bookmarking bar.
- 140 icons available
- 13 Mark-ups
- 36 navigational icons for instance, menu bar, link bar, drop down box and a lot more
http://codehill.com/?p=Time-Frame-Time-Period-Forex-Any Time Frame Time Period Forex Any
- Ability to export document to other formats
- Ability to recreate the design
- Ability to edit PowerPoint Mockups with Word document
- Ability to print the document
- Options to zoon, redo, undo.
- Also supports audio/video features.
- For the beginners, we have explained the usage of PowerMockup in a few steps so that it is easy for the beginners to initiate:
- Make sure you have PowerPoint 2007/2010 installed.
- Visit to download the exe.
- Once downloaded, run the exe. Once the set-up procedure is completed, launch PowerPoint (whatever version you have).
- After launch, click ‘New Slide’ and select ‘Blank and the click ‘PowerMockup.’
http://unifiedpatriots.com/?p=Us-Binary-Options-Signal-Provider-Review-Trading Us Binary Options Signal Provider Review Trading
Usage of tabs in PowerMockup:
Drag the containers for the mockup versions of panel, canvas, video player, browser, iPhone, tablet and a lot more.
Graphics provides you with a lot of stuff that can be used in your Mockup version. You can add various charts, stickers and a lot more.
By clicking on ‘Icons’ link you will find a huge variety of icon and smiley. You will also find the logos of YouTube, RSS feeds, Facebook and Twitter.
Here you will find interesting elements such as colorful neon markers, sticky notes, scribbling and a lot more.
Here you will find all the important elements required to create the navigation of a website for instance, breadcrumbs, menu bar, scrollbar etc.
You can add test areas, tables, Captcha text, web ads, tool tip and a lot more.
Check for updates:
This feature allows you to see if you have installed the latest version.
About displays the latest version you have and ‘Help’ section answers your queries.
You can visit the http://www.powermockup.com/support/press-kit. They will email you a license code through which you will be able to use all the elements incorporated in PowerMockup.