10 Cool Time Tracking Apps That Improve Profitability of Business
Your time is your product. Tracking your time accurately is essential to staying profitable. Effective usage of time leads to high productivity of business, and high productivity increases the income. This is the main reason for time management to become so popular nowadays. The concept of time management is commonly used in all spheres of life, but this aspect becomes very important when we talk about employee time management, organizing working process for employee to increase the level of productivity.
Some of the best time tracking software’s are discussed below which you will find really helpful for you!
You May Like this too :
1) Dovico Timesheet Tracking Software: DOVICO Timesheet is the only time tracking and management web–based software. Its outstanding time tracking and business management features sets this application apart and makes it the ultimate web–based software for business owners and managers. It will not only track the hours of each employee, but also tracks the projects that are under consideration.
2) Chrometa: Chrometa is time tracking software which is very simple to use and it automatically tracks your work time. When it comes to billing clients, it allows you to categorize your tracked time. It allows you to reconstruct how you spent your time on any given day. In short it increases your time management and productivity skills.
3 ) SlimTimer: SlimTimer works more like a sophisticated stop watch on the web. It is such an application which enables you to measure how much time you spend on each task by co-workers. When you need minute by minute reports then get rid of the Excel speadsheets and get SlimTimer.
4 ) Time Assistant: Softerra Time Assistant™ is an advanced time tracking tool, software that gives organizations the tools to make the best use of their workforce, enhance customer relationships and improve their business performance. Whether a company consists of personnel ranging 15 or 200 persons has a simple or complex structure, the software presents an easy to use, cost-effective solution to time & expense reporting, skills & scheduling needs, salaries estimating and invoicing.
5) Severa: It is a professional services automation tool, with multi-language support, used to manage projects, customers, sales, time tracking and billing. It is used by small to medium sized businesses as its fast and easy to deploy. And above all it is integrated with Google Maps, Google Search, LinkedIn and Facebook too.
6 ) ActiTIME: ActiTIME is a web-based application for time tracking and management. Your business processes can be improved with the help of ActiTIME as it analyze team performance and reduce business costs. With this application, it is easier now to enter time quickly and easily, assign projects and manages tasks, analyze project costs, and much more.
7) Responsive Time Logger: Responsive Time Logger (RTL) is simple but powerful. It is mainly for tracking billable time and expenses. Some versions of this software can also be used on mobile devices. It also enables you to work fast by utilizing its many shortcuts such as pop-up calendar, pop-up clock and memorized descriptors etc.
8 ) Tenrox Timesheet: It is a completely web-based time tracking solution, which helps in monitoring projects, approving hours and submitting information to payroll from anywhere with an Internet connection. Tenrox is attuned with most accepted supporting programs such as QuickBooks, Sage, Ceridian, Paychex, Oracle, Salesforce and many more.
9) Grindstone: It is a unique and innovative approach to individual task management and time tracking which allows users to create and organize their tasks and keep time record of them. It has an exclusive feature of Stopwatch that can either be displayed in other windows on the desktop or be hidden depending on your choice. In addition reminders on deadlines can also be provided by this tool to keep you on right track.
10)ClickTime Web Timesheet: ClickTime Web Timesheet is the easiest way for users to track timesheet information and track expenses. It is an online time and expense management system with good compatibility to Mac, Windows and Linux, used for time tracking, billing, cost accounting, and payroll. ClickTime includes the bonus features to help organize the business.
I believe, you have missed Replicon – Time Tracking Software, one of the leading employee time clock and time tracking software.
time.ON is a great time tracking gadget for JIRA.
Another option is Time Tracker.Net (http://www.TrackerSuite.Net/Time), a Web timesheet system with easy to use timesheet forms- just populate your timesheet using drop down fields. Users can also auto-populate their timesheets based on their last submitted timesheet, or the work they’ve been assigned for the period simply by clicking a button. A free demo is available, give it a try!
Thanks for sharing this great post. I would also recommend you to give Invoicera (http://www.invoicera.com) a try, Invoicera is an online invoicing and time tracking application that helps you to effortlessely keep a track of time spend on each project and by each employee and help you to bill the project time to your clients.
Check out 1DayLater too – simple time tracking tool for freelancers and solo professionals – Time tracking software
For automatically tracking time with visual capturing, try Worksnaps (http://www.worksnaps.net). It can be used to prove the time you worked on the tasks you are assigned. Although it is not a panacea for productivity, it seems better than the self entered timesheet application because of there is captured proof.
I need to mention free online time tracker MrTickTock available at http://mrticktock.com (disclaimer: I’m an author). It is simple, fast and secure web based system to track employee time – good choice for freelancers and small companies. The same category as actitime.
MrTickTock is being actively developed so you can expect several new features (including vacation tracking) and improved UX in the nearest future.
Another good time tracking software is Fanurio http://www.fanuriotimetracking.com . Fanurio has a few reminders to help you start, resume or stop the timer. It also has idle time detection and it can be used on Windows, Mac and Linux.
I like alls but Grindstone is my fav.
applaud for the applications you have shared
I use Personal TimeClock which is easy to use and understand:
Another good and simple to use program is Kimai (http://www.kimai.org/). I had set it up for the (medium sized) company I used to work for, after trying basecamp, and it really helped the whole production team logging time with ease.